Marketing Tips« Back to Ideas Collection
More Marketing Tips
- • Think Digital is Where It’s At? Think Again.
- • Hook Your Audience with Habit-Forming Products
- • Make Your Brand Impossible to Resist with Fascination
- • How to Stand Out in a 3-Second World
- • 3 Keys for Reaching an Entitled Generation
- • Incredible One-Liners: Crafting a Magical Sentence to Grow Your Business
- • 3 Ways to Sabotage Your Next Direct Mail Piece (And How to Market Smarter)
- • Marketing to the Smallest Viable Audience
- • 5 Reasons to Consider a Rebrand for Your Business
- • Build Your Brand with the 4 P’s of Marketing
- • How Magnetic Marketing Cements Customer Loyalty
- • How to Persuade Prospects to Say Yes
- • How to Make Your Idea Stick
- • How to Perfect Your Sales Copy
- • The Power of Simplicity in Marketing
- • Funnel Your Efforts in the Right Direction
- • Only As Strong As Your Weakest Touch Point
- • Smart Companies Get People Talking
- • 6 Steps To Customer-Centric Writing
- • Sell With Words That Inspire
- • Creating a Category of One
- • Four Keys to Building Customer Relations
- • Eye-Stopping Headlines
- • Powerful Business Cards
- • Design Direct Mail That Sells
- • Create a Great New Logo
How to Perfect Your Sales Copy
While the word 'Pastor' may evoke religious connotations, the term is more accurately defined as 'shepherd.' This leader of others protects their flock, caring for them and loving them through each step of their journey. Doesn't this sound like the role of a marketer as they define and lead others through their customer journey?
In this sense, P.A.S.T.O.R. is a framework for communication; a way of writing copy that will resonate with your audience and keep them engaged. It starts with defining your audience and ends with asking for a response to your offering.
When you use this framework in your sales copy, you're providing the caring and protective nurturing that your flock needs to make a decision. Your customers will show their appreciation for your technique through increased sales!
by Ray Edwards
Writing copy that sells without seeming "salesy" can be tough, but is an essential business skill. How To Write Copy That Sells is a step-by-step guide to writing fast, easy-to-read, effective copy. It's for everyone who needs to write copy that brings in cash - including copywriters, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
Inside, you'll find copywriting techniques for email marketing, web sites, social media, sales pages, ads, and direct mail.
You'll also discover:
- The universal hidden structure behind all persuasive copy.
- How to avoid the most common copywriting mistakes.
- A simple technique for writing copy that's easy to read.
- How to write powerful short copy for social media.
- Sample headlines, bullet points, and openings - yours to "swipe" and use as your own!
- Tons of templates, examples, and checklists guaranteed to improve your copy.